Victory graphs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Design and Modding

Harrs -> Victory graphs (10/15/2012 2:56:47 PM)

Hi,

I am new to modding..
I want to create a mod with advanced informations on your empire in comparison with the enemies..

Is there any way to safe several parameters like population, victory condition points and military strength value every year.
I want to create graphs like I did for the population in my AAR..

And maybe safe the galaxy map every year.. So you could produce an animated gif where you see your expanding progress..

The informations in DW are poorly presented.. I want graphs where the x-axis is the time.. Like in Starcraft 2:
[image]http://i.imgur.com/zwJAA.jpg[/image]

I mean all values are in DW somewhere.. Even the spending points for research is somewhere saved..

Harrs -> RE: Victory graphs (10/15/2012 2:58:05 PM)

Or maybe this should be in the next expansion.. cant be hard to code..

Darkspire -> RE: Victory graphs (10/15/2012 3:34:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harrs

Or maybe this should be in the next expansion.. cant be hard to code..

For an example try looking at GalCiv II for the graph data, it seems to be held in low regaurd around here but the UI and the way you sort data on graphs, planets, ships etc was IMHO up there with MOO, shame that Brad got MOM in his bonnet really, things really went downhill for Stardock after that and unfortunately GalCiv II suffered with the lack of 'tidying' up with patches that GalCiv got and it didnt.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.515625E-02