Estimated Release Date for Chancellorsville? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War Series

Grim.Reaper -> Estimated Release Date for Chancellorsville? (10/13/2012 5:09:05 PM)

Just curious now that all the new publishing stuff is out of the way, do we have any rough estimate on when Chancellorsville will be released? Weeks? Next month, Two months, before xmas, or next year? Not looking for a specific date, but hopefully just a general timeframe.

Jim_NSD -> RE: Estimated Release Date for Chancellorsville? (10/13/2012 11:01:46 PM)

Possibly before Thanksgiving (U.S.) and very likely before Christmas.

Subject to change without notice of course, but we *think* that the light ahead is the end of the tunnel.

-Jim

Grim.Reaper -> RE: Estimated Release Date for Chancellorsville? (10/13/2012 11:10:54 PM)

Great...thanks for the response....looking forward to the new game.

flanyboy -> RE: Estimated Release Date for Chancellorsville? (10/14/2012 3:40:47 PM)

There is a trailer up on youtube. The biggest improvement I could see from a terrain feature was the inclusion of water.

Scourge of War Chancellorsville

Killjoy12 -> RE: Estimated Release Date for Chancellorsville? (10/22/2012 9:13:25 PM)

Will Chancellorsville be an add-on or stand-alone game?

Little Powell -> RE: Estimated Release Date for Chancellorsville? (10/22/2012 9:33:13 PM)

I'm not 100% on the details yet, but as far as I know you will have the option of both add-on or stand-alone.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02