How to update to new version during PBEM++ game? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue

Bonners -> How to update to new version during PBEM++ game? (10/12/2012 6:32:13 PM)

As the title says. Can I just update to the new beta version, or do I need to wait for my opponent to do it as well? Or do I need to wait until this game is finished?

Sorry if it is a bit of an obvious question but I've never played a PBEM game before.

Bonners -> RE: How to update to new version during PBEM++ game? (10/12/2012 6:33:39 PM)

...and also, with it being a Beta version is there a way to save a copy of my previous version of the game, do I just copy the files to somewhere else on my PC?

Vic -> RE: How to update to new version during PBEM++ game? (10/13/2012 3:04:16 PM)

All patches and beta patches should be compatible with previous versions. But it is recommended both PBEM player grade up.

best,
Vic

Bonners -> RE: How to update to new version during PBEM++ game? (10/15/2012 11:40:24 AM)

Thanks for coming back to me. Just to let you know have upgraded to the latest Beta and have not noticed any problems in the PBEM++ game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
5.078125E-02