Grand Campaign (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps

abj9562 -> Grand Campaign (10/10/2012 5:28:06 PM)

My son plays PzC and had everything to 43 east. Obviuosly 44E and 45E will continue that. How does Afrika Korps fit into the Grand Campaign and how will it affect future updates to allow a player seamless transitions from theater to theater?

RandomAttack -> RE: Grand Campaign (10/10/2012 6:44:27 PM)

As far as I know, it doesn't. AK is a totally separate game to allow for different features and stuff "unique" to that theater. I don't think there is any plan to eventually allow you to take a core from the original to AK, or from AK to any future DLC.

abj9562 -> RE: Grand Campaign (10/11/2012 4:01:45 PM)

That is a shame. It would be nice to take divergent paths through the war.

Andrew Loveridge -> RE: Grand Campaign (10/12/2012 1:55:55 PM)

With the latest DLC a branching path has been created, as you can take your forces from GC '42 to the Eastern Front in GC '43 East or have battles with them in France and Italy in GC '42-'43 West.
No plans have been made to combine all the DLCs and the AK content into a free form campaign, but we have a couple more DLCs to make before we consider combining them with the full range of choices your suggesting.

abj9562 -> RE: Grand Campaign (10/12/2012 6:00:38 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Andrew Loveridge

With the latest DLC a branching path has been created, as you can take your forces from GC '42 to the Eastern Front in GC '43 East or have battles with them in France and Italy in GC '42-'43 West.
No plans have been made to combine all the DLCs and the AK content into a free form campaign, but we have a couple more DLCs to make before we consider combining them with the full range of choices your suggesting.

Now that is good news!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02