Harpoon Advanced Naval Warfare commands (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition >> Tech Support

JohnGaresse -> Harpoon Advanced Naval Warfare commands (10/10/2012 1:14:22 PM)

In Harpoon Advanced Naval Warfare, playing the EC2000 scenarios I have a plane loadout that uses TALD. I know what these are but have forgotten what command keys I need to use to fire the decays. I cannot find them anywhere in the manual. Please help. Many thanks.

TonyE -> RE: Harpoon Advanced Naval Warfare commands (10/10/2012 5:12:09 PM)

I assume you are playing HC (HUCE/HCE/Harpoon Commander's Edition). You fire the decoys against targets like bases and ships mainly to soak up SAMs. This is identical to firing weapons, they are just a weapon that does no damage.

Vincenzo Beretta -> RE: Harpoon Advanced Naval Warfare commands (10/11/2012 12:06:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JohnGaresse

In Harpoon Advanced Naval Warfare, playing the EC2000 scenarios I have a plane loadout that uses TALD.

Since you own the Harpoon Advanced Naval Warfare, you might want to try some of the EC2000 scenarios under the Harpoon 3 game engine to see how they perform differently. You can find the scenarios within the PlayersDB.

Harpoon3.6.3 users can get the
Complete PlayersDB Harpoon 3.6.3 Library

Harpoon ANW users can get the
Complete PlayersDB Harpoon ANW Library

Harpoon HUE users can get the
Complete PlayersDB Harpoon HUE Library

Don't forget the Supplemental images for the PlayersDB at:
ANW-and-HUE-Images

"Harpoon for Dummies" channel

PlayersDB for Harpoon on Facebook

Frequently Asked Questions

Page: [1]