Canadian Ship withdrawls go to which port? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

SqzMyLemon -> Canadian Ship withdrawls go to which port? (10/9/2012 3:39:32 AM)

Can someone please tell me where in the manual national home ports are located. I have three KV's that are now 4 days overdue to withdraw and I can't find out where they are supposed to go. Is it Vancouver? Nothing in the index or appendix under withdrawals. Thanks

Commander Cody -> RE: Canadian Ship withdrawls go to which port? (10/9/2012 4:46:33 AM)

You can send them to any Allied port that qualifies. Vancouver should work, but so does Sydney, Colombo, Frisco, LA, everything off-map, etc.

Cheers,
CC

Bullwinkle58 -> RE: Canadian Ship withdrawls go to which port? (10/9/2012 2:08:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SqzMyLemon

Can someone please tell me where in the manual national home ports are located. I have three KV's that are now 4 days overdue to withdraw and I can't find out where they are supposed to go. Is it Vancouver? Nothing in the index or appendix under withdrawals. Thanks

Look in the Update Notes for any patch. Withdrawls were changed radically in one of the early patches. The manual is wrong now.

Canoerebel -> RE: Canadian Ship withdrawls go to which port? (10/9/2012 2:25:40 PM)

How many, many times does it take before I realize that Pearl Harbor cannot be used for withdrawal purposes. Given Pearl's signficance, this seems counter-intuitive, yet on closer examination it makes sense. But it's caught me more than once. (I think the rule is finally "fixed" in my mind now.)

Alfred -> RE: Canadian Ship withdrawls go to which port? (10/9/2012 2:51:34 PM)

For ship withdrawals read my post #1034 in Canoerebel's current AAR.

Alfred

JeffK -> RE: Canadian Ship withdrawls go to which port? (10/10/2012 2:01:31 AM)

Any lvl 9 port

SqzMyLemon -> RE: Canadian Ship withdrawls go to which port? (10/10/2012 6:58:17 AM)

Thank you all for the help. Vancouver is my closest option.

Bullwinkle58 -> RE: Canadian Ship withdrawls go to which port? (10/10/2012 1:15:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JeffK

Any lvl 9 port

Not always.

KPAX -> RE: Canadian Ship withdrawls go to which port? (10/10/2012 8:53:41 PM)

Agree with Mr Moose.

I thought that any 9 port would work as well. After lossing way too many PPs on the silly Brit ships, I found the only place in India is Karach ...., not Bombay, not Colombo, not Calcutta .... just Karachi.

Play it safe and save some PP, if in India -> Karachi, OZ -> Sydney, WC -> SF.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.757813E-02