Still playing this game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Hannibal: Rome and Carthage in the Second Punic War

CLEVELAND -> Still playing this game (10/7/2012 3:28:19 PM)

Of all the games I have this is the one I come back to over and over. Still the best computer game I've played which makes me curious about the new one. Is it still being developed?

mercenarius -> RE: Still playing this game (10/7/2012 7:04:21 PM)

quote:

Is it still being developed?

Yes, it is. [:D]

Longer answer: I am working full time on it and it's progressing well. [:)]

I don't have a tentative schedule to give you, but I haven't forgotten that people are waiting. Of course I am grateful and gratified that people want another one. [8D]

PJJ -> RE: Still playing this game (10/12/2012 4:34:39 PM)

Yep, people are waiting. I keep playing Hannibal after all this time, which is rare - not too many games are worth playing year after year. Recently I bought Alea Jacta Est, which is an excellent wargame, though very different from Hannibal. It's great that recently there has been more interest in other conflicts besides the same old WW2 battles.

There's always room for more games about ancient warfare, so keep working on it! [:)]

mikerolf1 -> RE: Still playing this game (12/8/2012 8:52:34 AM)

[sm=00000280.gif] I am still playing as well, in fact I just played a Game today.

Any news on the new game? Please sign me up as a Beta tester if you need them.

Mario Vallée -> RE: Still playing this game (12/26/2012 8:34:35 PM)

Just play a few more games right now. lots of fun. AI offer a very good challenge. hope to play other titles some day :)

mercenarius -> RE: Still playing this game (12/29/2012 5:01:45 AM)

quote:

Any news on the new game? Please sign me up as a Beta tester if you need them.

Hello Mike, Mario, and everyone else!

Work on the game is progressing steadily, albeit a little slowly. Things are particularly slow right now because of the holidays.

I don't have any dramatic announcements but I am working on the game and it will eventually be done. I'm afraid that I don't need testers right at this moment but when I do I will not forget you guys. [:)]

In the past I made a few premature announcements and I don't want to do that again. But I will post something as soon as I can. I know that I keep saying that but I actually do mean it. [:D]

Thanks for your continuing interest!

PJJ -> RE: Still playing this game (12/30/2012 8:22:21 PM)

Could you reveal anything about the time period of the next game? Republic? Empire? Both?

I hope that was vague enough. [:)]

mercenarius -> RE: Still playing this game (12/31/2012 6:48:20 AM)

quote:

Could you reveal anything about the time period of the next game?

The general time period of the game will extend from the very late Republic up to the fall of the Western Empire.

Happy Hedonist -> RE: Still playing this game (12/31/2012 8:05:53 PM)

I'm still playing too! I love the game, it's by far the best thing I've bought from Matrix. I'm really looking forward to the next game.

PS. Sign me up for a beta tester too! :)

Iwbtone -> RE: Still playing this game (1/10/2013 3:56:58 PM)

New player here , I bought Hannibal as a holiday gift[:)]

PJJ -> RE: Still playing this game (2/11/2013 6:06:04 PM)

Count me in as a tester, I'd be glad to help.

gdrover -> RE: Still playing this game (2/11/2013 7:10:49 PM)

I play this great game about twice a month. Really love the tension, interesting decisions, and fun combat system. [&o]

Being able to re-fight an entire conflict in a couple of hours is another great plus.

Very excited about the next one.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI