TOAW download pages (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

rgflores -> TOAW download pages (10/6/2012 4:03:19 PM)

Hello

My favorite page to download TOAW games is Rugged Defense (http://www.the-strategist.net).
Some time ago I read about Game Squad page that has many TOAW games to download but for an unknown reason I can not access the download page saying that I do not have previlegies to access the page. I send a email about the situation but I got no response.
So, anybody could suggest another page to download TOAW games? Thank you!

CapitanPiluso -> RE: TOAW download pages (10/6/2012 4:43:52 PM)

The scenarios in Gamesquad are under Talonsoft section and it is about 8 pages long, and if you are a registered user you should have no issues to get them.

rgflores -> RE: TOAW download pages (10/6/2012 5:26:21 PM)

About Game Squad page, everytime I have this, after log in and click on download link

rgflores, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Oberst_Klink -> RE: TOAW download pages (10/6/2012 5:51:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rgflores

About Game Squad page, everytime I have this, after log in and click on download link

rgflores, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Send an email to the admin, request you pw and see if you're still on the roster.

Klink, Oberst

rgflores -> RE: TOAW download pages (10/6/2012 10:38:26 PM)

Already sent a email for the adminin but no answer. I even tried to register with another email, but I failed the question about the first word of the page I am. Of course I typed Reinventing and failed. Tried again and typed Game Squad, failed again..Pretty bizarre!

shunwick -> RE: TOAW download pages (10/7/2012 10:04:06 PM)

Are you able to post a message in any of the forums?

ogar -> RE: TOAW download pages (10/7/2012 11:56:12 PM)

@rgflores

I have the same or similar problem with logging in at gamesquad. What works for me is
A) if I want to post to the forum, I log in while on the forum page I want to reply/post to

B) if I want to download a scenario or other, I click on the header tab, get the "You are not logged in" message, log in there, and then get to the scenario/map/other page.

I cannot go back from download to forum, nor can I post and then just go to the d/l page. I have read others complaining of this, so while this could be all my own mistakes, I think maybe not.

And, for some reason, I often type in user_name in the password box and password in the user_name box -- it's just a confusing set up to me. Anyway, hope that either my procedure and/or knowing you're not the only one with a problem is some help.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI