killed in action (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

Kamil -> killed in action (10/5/2012 9:53:46 PM)

How come my commander was killed in action when no battle has taken place and HQ was not in ZOC of enemy units?

Denniss -> RE: killed in action (10/5/2012 11:48:45 PM)

That's called leader attrition. Assume he was killed in a car accident or he shot himself in his foot and died of the wounds.

TulliusDetritus -> RE: killed in action (10/5/2012 11:52:32 PM)

Because war is hell, my friend.

I'm currently producing a device that should (we hope! [sm=innocent0001.gif]) allow me get rid of some of Marquo's scummy Axis generals.

Schmart -> RE: killed in action (10/6/2012 12:00:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Denniss

That's called leader attrition. Assume he was killed in a car accident or he shot himself in his foot and died of the wounds.

Or maybe he got fed up with the "High Command's" orders and shot himself rather than getting sent to the gulag [:D]

I try to come up with fun obscure reasons when my leaders mysteriously die like that...

Aurelian -> RE: killed in action (10/6/2012 6:44:50 AM)

He faked his death, put on a tutu, and joined the Bolshoi Ballet.

Aurelian -> RE: killed in action (10/6/2012 6:47:47 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TulliusDetritus

Because war is hell, my friend.

I'm currently producing a device that should (we hope! [sm=innocent0001.gif]) allow me get rid of some of Marquo's scummy Axis generals.

The Darwinski Award.

Kamil -> RE: killed in action (10/6/2012 6:40:23 PM)

Second turn in a row commander of same HQ (same situation - no attack, no attrition) is killed. I wonder what will happen next turn ...

In both cases good commanders unfortunately ...

Cannonfodder -> RE: killed in action (10/6/2012 8:38:03 PM)

Bad luck. During world war two Ernst Udet killed himself and then Molders (Genaral of the fighters) died in an airplane crash while heading for the funeral...

It happens..

Fishbed -> RE: killed in action (10/9/2012 2:26:20 AM)

Von Reichenau's death was something too... The fates really didn't want this guy to be saved (for a reason though, won't cry about that).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.391602E-02