Screenshots? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue

Iņaki Harrizabalagatar -> Screenshots? (10/5/2012 12:50:07 PM)

Simple question, how do you take screenshots of the game? Are the files automatically saved in the screenshots folder of the game?

Bonners -> RE: Screenshots? (10/5/2012 1:00:35 PM)

No, although there is an option you can tick which automatically saves an overall screenshot at the end of each turn. It is not close up though, but is useful for showing the overall situation at the front.

For some reason I cant get Fraps to work with this game, so I just use Ctrl-PrtScrn and paste what I want into paint, then cut it up to what I actually want to show. I'm sure there are better ways of doing it as it means I have to tab out of the game each time I want to save a screenshot, no big deal though really.

TJD -> RE: Screenshots? (10/5/2012 1:57:45 PM)

Microsoft OneNote is super imo for screenshots. Windows Key + S, square off the screen section you want, and you can then paste the shot directly into OneNote, where you can then do any markup you wish. Saves a few steps, very convenient over all.

Tim

LiquidSky -> RE: Screenshots? (10/5/2012 4:26:04 PM)

In windows 7, there is a program called Snipping Tool. What it allows you to do is draw a rectangle with your mouse, and whatever is inside it is saved as a screenshot.

If you tick the Screenshot preference, then you get a snapshot of the whole map at the start of your turn, and at the end, saved in the subfolder screenshots.

AlanBernardo -> RE: Screenshots? (10/5/2012 4:29:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iņaki Harrizabalagatar

Simple question, how do you take screenshots of the game? Are the files automatically saved in the screenshots folder of the game?

I use Snag-it. It's easy to use: but it is not free. I think there is a free version, with limitations.

Alan

Keunert -> RE: Screenshots? (10/5/2012 5:14:36 PM)

shift-command-4 is the shizzle

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI