Sertorius...Superstar! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Alea Jacta Est Series

mikeCK -> Sertorius...Superstar! (10/4/2012 3:02:15 AM)

Man, I just cannot battle Sertorius is Spain playing the Romans in the Mithriadic war scenario. I can widdle down his forces over time but I lose so many legionnaires that my national moral plummets. That makes it hard to make money and raise replacements. Any good strategies? Should I warm up on Pontis until my troops get experience? Can I do that and keep Sertorius out of Gaul?

wodin -> RE: Sertorius...Superstar! (10/4/2012 3:45:00 AM)

This has been mentioned a few times over at the Ageod forums. I think some things are being looked at for the upcoming patch.

76mm -> RE: Sertorius...Superstar! (10/4/2012 6:43:36 AM)

This is interesting. I seem to recall that in fact the Romans could not defeat Sertorius in battle, despite many attempts, and that ultimately he was assasinated by one of his lieutentants. Does the game include the potential such perfidious acts?

TulliusDetritus -> RE: Sertorius...Superstar! (10/4/2012 11:10:10 AM)

Yep, Sertorius proved to be a tough bast*** [:D] And indeed he was assassinated. Oh well, many roads lead from A to B!

mikeCK -> RE: Sertorius...Superstar! (10/4/2012 3:08:21 PM)

I believe Sertorius was already losing by the time he died. Pompey had made significant progress. It is discussed on the AGEOD forum, but I was hoping to get a fresh take from matrix people that maybe don't post there.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02