All good to go? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem

SapperAstro -> All good to go? (10/2/2012 2:20:13 PM)

Been holding off on this one for a long time now.

Just wondering if everything is all ship shape? I let it go due to constantly hearing about issues, so thought I would check back in to see how things are.

I mostly plan on playing the campaign against the AI, from both Allied and Axis perspectives.

Steve McClaire -> RE: All good to go? (10/12/2012 11:04:25 PM)

There is a beta update available if you've registered with Matrix Games. There will be another update, but it will not be available until after Panthers in the Fog is released.

petersolo -> RE: All good to go? (11/26/2012 11:26:49 PM)

Well, now that PiTF is out hopefully full steam ahead on the patch to fix the supply/bridge issues.

Peter

SapperAstro -> RE: All good to go? (11/27/2012 1:20:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: petersolo

Well, now that PiTF is out hopefully full steam ahead on the patch to fix the supply/bridge issues.

Peter

What are these issues? And how do they effect play?

JiminyJickers -> RE: All good to go? (12/1/2012 12:16:46 AM)

I am considering getting this one and would also like to know if this is good to go or at least that the proper patch will be released soon.

**budd** -> RE: All good to go? (12/1/2012 5:13:44 AM)

This game is also on my short list that i'm thinking about getting during the sale. I have fond memories of playing CC2 alot. I play against the AI and am reluctant to buy as i was disappointed in cross of iron and Wacht am Rhein which i purchased a couple of sales ago. Mainly i was disappointed with the mortars and the very fragile infantry, too be fair i haven't reinstalled these games and tried them with the mega update yet so not sure if anything has changed with these games. so is this game worth the trouble with so many other choices out there...honestly.

Tejszd -> RE: All good to go? (12/1/2012 5:53:25 AM)

The last beta patch fixed most bridge repair and supply line issues. Though there are still a couple more issues that they said would be addressed in the final/official patch which should be worked on soon I hope now that PiTF is out (though it will probably need at least 1 patch)....

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI