Is construction slowed down in Legends? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series

Red_Dwarf -> Is construction slowed down in Legends? (9/30/2012 3:58:33 PM)

Bought Legends and went to build my first research station and it's still not done. Yards in vanilla were able to spit out ships like gumballs but now it takes months.

PlacidDragon -> RE: Is construction slowed down in Legends? (10/1/2012 12:44:11 AM)

I've only played Legends (bought game and both expansions at the same time), but months and months sounds strange. Have you checked your resources, you might be short on something that prevents the station getting completed.

Gareth_Bryne -> RE: Is construction slowed down in Legends? (10/1/2012 3:32:19 PM)

Sometimes there is a traffic jam in the ordering queue. It happens because the AI lines up a lot of the construction at a remote (and small) space port you've gotten from exploring in an asteroid field in the middle of nowhere. Freighters park one by one, slowly. Nothing short of scrapping the said spaceport helps (and you lose lots of cash and resources).

Shark7 -> RE: Is construction slowed down in Legends? (10/1/2012 5:51:36 PM)

If your building has stopped, it usually means you are short of a resource, or that your constructor hasn't yet been resupplied by a freighter.

tjhkkr -> RE: Is construction slowed down in Legends? (10/8/2012 8:31:35 PM)

The only thing I have seen a MASSIVE slowdown in is colonization ships...
But then, I think my empire policy may have something to do with that... [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.269531E-02