Not a bug...but a glitch (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

Lecivius -> Not a bug...but a glitch (9/30/2012 2:26:45 AM)

I'm to 2/14/42 in a RA game, latest unoficial public patch. On 2/13 in my Harbor screens for any harbor, the middle button displayed "Manage ships under repair". After the play, the button changed to "Show ship nationality". Again, all ports. Perplexed, I went back & loaded the previous 6 saved games, they all showed the same change. So I reloaded the game, & I went back to the expected "Manage ships under repair".

Not a big issue, to be sure. But still something that caught me by surprise a bit.

michaelm -> RE: Not a bug...but a glitch (9/30/2012 2:46:49 AM)

Could you show an image of the screens? I can't recall a "Show ship nationality" button on a port ship list??

Ah. I just re-read the post a couple more times. I think the issue may have been memory - the text string could have been hashed by something. Did pressing the "Show ship nationality" button still go to the manage repair screen?

Lecivius -> RE: Not a bug...but a glitch (9/30/2012 4:59:40 AM)

Yessir. I'm sorry if I did not explain it correctly. As I said, a very minor issue. Just 1 for us to be aware of.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.367188E-02