Critical Eroor:Profiler.DLog (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Alea Jacta Est Series >> Tech Support

varaita -> Critical Eroor:Profiler.DLog (9/29/2012 6:16:56 PM)

When I click on the "next turn" icon, generally after the first turn but sometimes later, the game crashes with this error message:

Critical Error: Profiler.DLog: Error Accessing File. Sorry, the application will quit.
Most probably this error occurred because your user account has no write access to the program directory. Please run the game with administrator rights.

Obviously, the real issue is not as indicated, as I have full administrator rights on my PC. I have uploaded the DxDiag.txt file.

BohémondAJE -> RE: Critical Eroor:Profiler.DLog (9/29/2012 6:21:08 PM)

We need your Mainlog (AJE/Logs) to be able to help you.

Regards

Bohémond (AJE Team)

varaita -> RE: Critical Eroor:Profiler.DLog (9/29/2012 8:05:17 PM)

Here is the Mainlog. BTW, I tried running it as administrator, but no joy.

BohémondAJE -> RE: Critical Eroor:Profiler.DLog (9/29/2012 9:21:12 PM)

Thank,

Please send me you general.opt at contact(at)aleajactaest-game.com.

The issue seems related to display options vs your Graphic Card. But could be solve easely without altering game performance.

Do not make this file, general.opt, public. i.e post in a forum as attachment, as your serial key is in it.

Regards

Bohémond (AJE Team).

varaita -> RE: Critical Eroor:Profiler.DLog (9/30/2012 10:07:14 AM)

Looks like it's working fine now, thanks.

varaita -> RE: Critical Eroor:Profiler.DLog (9/30/2012 3:58:15 PM)

I spoke too soon. It worked fine in the tutorial, but as soon as I ran the first scenario it happened again.

In addition, now I have to uninstall/reinstall the software after each crash, or it crashes during startup, in the middle of the "loading textures" phase.

The error message in this case is:

Exception EAccess Violation dans le module AJE.exe dans 0044E47E.
Violation d'accès à l'adresse 0084E47E dans le module "AJE.exe". Lecture de l'adresse 00000000.

Don't ask me why it switched to french...

Pocus -> RE: Critical Eroor:Profiler.DLog (10/2/2012 9:35:37 AM)

Some older versions of the compiler we use can't localize a few error messages.

You should not have to reinstall things after a crash, tweaking your settings file by hand should be enough. We can try without you loading any texture at start for example, this will result in a safer and speedier initial load, but slower scrolling on the map.

varaita -> RE: Critical Eroor:Profiler.DLog (10/2/2012 8:32:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pocus

You should not have to reinstall things after a crash, tweaking your settings file by hand should be enough. We can try without you loading any texture at start for example, this will result in a safer and speedier initial load, but slower scrolling on the map.

I have a settings folder, not a file; which file should I tweak, and exactly what should I change? Unless you can send me a properly compiled installer.

BohémondAJE -> RE: Critical Eroor:Profiler.DLog (10/3/2012 1:45:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: varaita

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pocus

I have a settings folder, not a file; which file should I tweak, and exactly what should I change? Unless you can send me a properly compiled installer.

Could you send us your MainLog (just after crash), your DxDiag and your general.opt file (AJE/Settings) at contact(at)aleajactaest-game.com ?

We will try to solve your issue.

Regards

Bohémond (AJE Team)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI