change these. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series

Lonck -> change these. (9/29/2012 1:24:11 AM)

If a ship is repaired while going for repairs, they need to cancel the repair mission and go back to their previous position. I placed a repair bot on an exploration ship and the idiot is going to the other side of the galaxy to repair even though the repair bot took care of it. This isn't an isolated incident, it happens all the time.

Remove the ridiculous, irritating, rage-inducing attack warning. Its making me punch the monitor and desk resulting in broken bones. Why haven't you guys made a window already that displays all ships being attacked? This ridiculous warning goes off every second to warn me that an insignificant freighter or an exploration ship, who escape the attacker anyways and have repair bots so I don't have to worry about it, is being attacked by a kaltor when I got better things to monitor. Of course I can't disable it because then I get absolutely no warnings at all.

PlacidDragon -> RE: change these. (9/29/2012 3:49:28 AM)

Most "automated behavior" is severely messed up in that regard. If a ship goes to refuel, it will happily ignore everything in its quest to dock with whatever station it'll get its fuel from. It'll pass straight through enemy fleets shooting at it without shooting back... because.. well.. it needs to get its tank topped up :)

I'd say its quite silly.. if it hadnt been so sad, hehe. Overall though, the game is awesome :)

adecoy95 -> RE: change these. (9/29/2012 10:03:28 AM)

since we are on the subject of automation, energy converters are incapable of being used to create stations ships will actually refuel at automatically!

MartialDoctor -> RE: change these. (9/29/2012 3:43:40 PM)

Unfortunately, there are many small annoyances in this game. You have brought up a couple of good ones, though.

Harrs -> RE: change these. (9/29/2012 11:37:25 PM)

Disable exploration ship is attacked warning would be very useful...

MartialDoctor -> RE: change these. (9/30/2012 4:02:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harrs

Disable exploration ship is attacked warning would be very useful...

You're right on that one! [sm=sterb011.gif]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.320313E-02