Dumb Question: How do I remove a Core Unit? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps

lparkh -> Dumb Question: How do I remove a Core Unit? (9/23/2012 3:27:43 AM)

I can't find the button or keystroke. I did some searching. Sorry to bother folks with some a minor question. But I need to replace some italians with Germans ;-)

Josh -> RE: Dumb Question: How do I remove a Core Unit? (9/23/2012 8:44:18 AM)

AFAIK you can't. [:(] So just let them get killed, the sooner the better because then their replacements can get Exp sooner. I know exactly what you mean, some Italian equipment is okay like the fighter or the mobile artillery, but the Inf sucks. No matter how hard I tried to keep them alive in the end, with four stars, they got wiped out in a single turn. [:(] Oh well goodbye and goodriddance too. Same with their armour, some armour is okay but in the end the enemy gets so powerful that you can't afford them anymore. I know it adds game flavour, but only on the lower difficulty levels.

Rudankort -> RE: Dumb Question: How do I remove a Core Unit? (9/23/2012 12:01:05 PM)

You can disband a unit by selecting it and pressing D. But you are not required to do this, you can also keep unwanted unit in reserve, and purchase and deploy a different one.

lparkh -> RE: Dumb Question: How do I remove a Core Unit? (9/24/2012 5:22:14 PM)

Thanks for the update. I like the idea of having the italians in, but like you say I don't think one can survive very readily with them to the end :-(

James Ward -> RE: Dumb Question: How do I remove a Core Unit? (10/4/2012 12:31:33 AM)

Remember if you do disband them do it in the deployment phase. You get the prestige back.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI