updated demo? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War Series

**budd** -> updated demo? (9/22/2012 6:42:07 PM)

Is there going to be an updated demo. I noticed the demo is 1.4. I was looking at the system specs and it says no integrated video, which is what i have. I have been playing the 1.4 demo without problems. would there be any reason that i wouldn't be able to run the game under 1.5? I have a newer core I3 with 8 gigs of ram, only 128 dedicated video memory the rest is shared.

as side note i looked in the store and the price for the game is listed in NOK currency prices for me, where it should US. I cleared my cache and all my browsing data and the problem remains.

Erik Rutins -> RE: updated demo? (9/22/2012 9:33:49 PM)

Hi Budd,

If the 1.4 demo works for you, the full 1.5 game will work fine. The no integrated video is the best warning we could give folks that this game really does better with dedicated video cards. However, some integrated video cards are powerful enough
to handle it, but those are the exception rather than the rule.

The currency issue is a rare bug with the store. You can ignore the displayed price and click to buy the download or physical version and you should see the correct currency in your cart.

Regards,

- Erik

**budd** -> RE: updated demo? (9/23/2012 1:03:30 AM)

Thx Erik,

Part of me was hoping you'd say it wouldn't work, I have too many damn games already[:D]
guess one more won't hurt.[;)]

Norb -> RE: updated demo? (9/23/2012 4:02:45 AM)

We not sure on updating the demo, as the old one is a good example of the gameplay. It's already out on a ton of download sites, so I'm not sure of the benefit of creating a new one.

Jim_NSD -> RE: updated demo? (9/25/2012 1:19:27 AM)

Right now the Dev team is focused on nailing down the last bits on Chancellorsville. Updating the demo will not even be looked at seriously until after CV is released.

-Jim

**budd** -> RE: updated demo? (9/25/2012 1:41:30 AM)

Well i enjoyed the demo enough to purchase the game. Other than the mods improving the look of the full game, the 1.4 demo i feel gives you an accurate enough picture of what to expect from the game. Enjoying my first foray into civil war gaming of this type, nice break from WW2 gaming.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.611328E-02