1.5 seems much better (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War Series

redmarkus4 -> 1.5 seems much better (9/22/2012 1:26:50 PM)

I have owned this game for quite a while - bought it within a few days of its initial launch.

I just updated to 1.5 and ran the game for the first time in a very long time, using the GCM mod. My first impressions are that the game looks much nicer than I remembered, although I am going to need to re-learn the UI commands.

I think I'll purchase the expansions and play with this title again.

Garnier -> RE: 1.5 seems much better (9/22/2012 1:33:12 PM)

Just a tip, if you haven't done it already, go to the Modifications menu in game, and enable the GCM_Terrain mod. Game will look even nicer. [:)]

Grim.Reaper -> RE: 1.5 seems much better (9/22/2012 5:50:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Garnier

Just a tip, if you haven't done it already, go to the Modifications menu in game, and enable the GCM_Terrain mod. Game will look even nicer. [:)]

I don't see that listed in my mods, do I have to download that from somewhere first?

redmarkus4 -> RE: 1.5 seems much better (9/22/2012 8:46:41 PM)

quote:

Thanks - I have done that now.

oldspec4 -> RE: 1.5 seems much better (9/22/2012 11:56:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grim.Reaper

quote:

I don't see that listed in my mods, do I have to download that from somewhere first?

I'd also like to know how to access this mod. My Modifications menu also does not include this mod.

I'm aware of Garnier's Campaign Mod but don't remember a separate terrain mod.

Garnier -> RE: 1.5 seems much better (9/23/2012 3:21:29 AM)

When you install GCM and use it, it puts all the GCM mods into your SOW game and activates them for you. GCM_Terrain is just my version of Jolly's terrain mod that I include with GCM.

If you don't want to use GCM you can also download and install Jolly's terrain mod manually.

redmarkus4 -> RE: 1.5 seems much better (9/23/2012 9:16:24 AM)

I ran it a second time and before it started it did an auto update - works fine now.

oldspec4 -> RE: 1.5 seems much better (9/23/2012 10:45:13 AM)

quote:

When you install GCM and use it, it puts all the GCM mods into your SOW game and activates them for you. GCM_Terrain is just my version of Jolly's terrain mod that I include with GCM.

If you don't want to use GCM you can also download and install Jolly's terrain mod manually.

ok..thanks for the info. I currently use Jolly's terrain mod.

GBS -> RE: 1.5 seems much better (9/24/2012 6:45:47 PM)

Please direct me to this GCM mod and the GCM terrain mod. I don't see it under released mod threads.

Garnier -> RE: 1.5 seems much better (9/24/2012 7:23:17 PM)

@GBS

http://www.sowmp.com/gcm/home/download

It's more than just a mod, but if you install it you can use just the mod part in whatever singleplayer stuff you do, and not bother with the multiplayer or singleplayer campaign.

GBS -> RE: 1.5 seems much better (9/24/2012 7:40:12 PM)

Thank you.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.489258E-02