Scourge of War: Gettysburg is not just a game! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War Series

Templer -> Scourge of War: Gettysburg is not just a game! (9/21/2012 11:06:31 PM)

I own Scourge of War: Gettysburg for two years now.

Scourge of War: Gettysburg is not just a game!

It is a conflict simulation.
It is a lesson in Civil War tactics.
It is a interactive history book.
It is entertaining and educational.
It is ... much more!

A fantastic piece of software!

Beside:
I don't know who is benefiting more.
Matrix Games of Scourge of War: Gettysburg or NorbSoftDev from Matrix Games.

In any case, a great coalition! [:)]

demjansk -> RE: Scourge of War: Gettysburg is not just a game! (9/23/2012 2:29:02 AM)

is it really 180 bucks?

Mikesla -> RE: Scourge of War: Gettysburg is not just a game! (9/23/2012 2:38:22 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: demjansk

is it really 180 bucks?

Of course not. Check out Matrix's sale price for this game, or check out Slitherine prices.

Grim.Reaper -> RE: Scourge of War: Gettysburg is not just a game! (9/23/2012 2:52:36 AM)

quote:

is it really 180 bucks?

Did I miss something? Where was it ever posted that it would cost a $180?

Norb -> RE: Scourge of War: Gettysburg is not just a game! (9/23/2012 4:00:58 AM)

If it's $180, then someone's holding out on us :)

demjansk -> RE: Scourge of War: Gettysburg is not just a game! (9/23/2012 11:58:35 AM)

hey guys, when i clicked on the product screen it had it listed for over 100 bucks and then when I clicked on want to buy it gave the correct price. I am not making this up, no reason to, now it looks to be corrected, wierd

Yogi the Great -> RE: Scourge of War: Gettysburg is not just a game! (9/23/2012 2:39:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Norb

If it's $180, then someone's holding out on us :)

See thread under General Discussion I have also put in a help ticket on this. For some reason the web site is displaying "NOK" prices instead of dollars.

Kipper -> RE: Scourge of War: Gettysburg is not just a game! (9/23/2012 7:12:08 PM)

quote:

hey guys, when i clicked on the product screen it had it listed for over 100 bucks and then when I clicked on want to buy it gave the correct price. I am not making this up, no reason to, now it looks to be corrected, wierd

I understand that Matrix will be accepting Confederate dollars for this title.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Scourge of War: Gettysburg is not just a game! (9/23/2012 11:49:26 PM)

Hi guys,

That was a transient store issue that showed up the wrong currency on the first page. It was never listed as 180 USD. If you put it in your cart, the currency was correct.

The issue was fixed overnight.

Regards,

- Erik

demjansk -> RE: Scourge of War: Gettysburg is not just a game! (9/24/2012 9:13:47 PM)

Yeah, it was NOK prices, I was wondering what that was then it was correct when you click on the buy box. Just thought it looked funny

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI