For those of us Getting Older! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

radic202 -> For those of us Getting Older! (9/15/2012 12:58:44 AM)

Just turned 49 an celebrating 29 years of Marriage on Monday the 17th (can't believe I have been sleeping next to the same woman all these years???LOL!), 3 grown daughters and 1 granddaughter, wuzzzz the world has just zoomed by me....................enjoy the laugh gang!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yesterday my daughter asked why I didn't do something useful with my time. She suggested I go down to the senior center and hang out with the guys.
I did this and when I got home last night I told her that I had joined a parachute club.
She said "Are you nuts? You're almost 70 years old and you're going to start jumping out of airplanes?"
I proudly showed her that I even got a membership card.
She said to me, "You idiot, where are your glasses! This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club!"
I'm in trouble again and don't know what to do! I signed up for five jumps a week!
Life as a senior citizen is not getting any easier.

[image][IMG]http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss123/radic202/image008-1.jpg[/IMG][/image]

vonRocko -> RE: For those of us Getting Older! (9/15/2012 2:53:39 PM)

Happy Birthday! I hit 49 this year myself. Each year seems faster than the last.
Good luck.

Josh -> RE: For those of us Getting Older! (9/15/2012 3:13:12 PM)

Well congratulations [:)]

Humour keeps you young or so they say, well this one; "Yesterday my daughter asked why I didn't do something useful with my time. She suggested I go down to the senior center and hang out with the guys.
I did this and when I got home last night I told her that I had joined a parachute club.
She said "Are you nuts? You're almost 70 years old and you're going to start jumping out of airplanes?"
I proudly showed her that I even got a membership card.
She said to me, "You idiot, where are your glasses! This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club!"
I'm in trouble again and don't know what to do! I signed up for five jumps a week!
Life as a senior citizen is not getting any easier.

"

... made me at least a year younger LOL ... parachute club ... [:D]

Empire101 -> RE: For those of us Getting Older! (9/15/2012 7:52:37 PM)

Congratulations!!

But 49?......You're only a whippersnaper!!

reg113 -> RE: For those of us Getting Older! (9/15/2012 8:08:18 PM)

Get off my lawn, you kids!!!!

Empire101 -> RE: For those of us Getting Older! (9/15/2012 8:26:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: reg113

Get off my lawn, you kids!!!!

[:D][:D]

Rtwfreak -> RE: For those of us Getting Older! (9/16/2012 1:04:19 AM)

Just wait till you hit 50 that's when it hits hard and you start thinking about the spring, summer, fall and winter years of your life. The older you get the more you realize how short life really is....but, imagine the life and memories of a fruit fly. [8|]

planner 3 -> RE: For those of us Getting Older! (9/16/2012 5:32:36 AM)

since I'll be 80 years young in October, I have something to say to you curtain climbing house apes. Get the hell off my lawn and lower your music on my forum, stop dancing on my front porch, and no more smoking pot, you make it hard for us old fogies to find it. I trust we understand each other now kids, kinder, young'uns, wee people.

gotta go.....naptime. Nurse Cratchet can I have my pill now ?[:-][:-][:-]

Zap -> RE: For those of us Getting Older! (9/16/2012 10:17:06 AM)

[:D] funny stuff

Hey, if you just came to this sight and your under 30. Don't pay any mind. Were not all old foggies here. So please stick around. I'm a young 59, I just have and old body.[sm=dizzy.gif]

Treale -> RE: For those of us Getting Older! (9/16/2012 4:20:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: planner 3

since I'll be 80 years young in October, I have something to say to you curtain climbing house apes. Get the hell off my lawn and lower your music on my forum, stop dancing on my front porch, and no more smoking pot, you make it hard for us old fogies to find it. I trust we understand each other now kids, kinder, young'uns, wee people.

gotta go.....naptime. Nurse Cratchet can I have my pill now ?[:-][:-][:-]

80! I thought that I was pushing the envelope.. I turn 70 in October!

junk2drive -> RE: For those of us Getting Older! (9/16/2012 4:45:14 PM)

Like Zap, 59 and married 40 years. We waz just kidz but didn't think so at the time.

radic202 -> RE: For those of us Getting Older! (9/16/2012 5:58:23 PM)

Thank Gang! I may have made a slight mistake in the format of my post: I turned 49 in mid July (so not my birthday) was more trying to say that I will be married 29 years tomorrow Monday. I do appreciate the Happy Birthdays (belated) though. And of course you ll are making me feel a "little" young again!!!

[image][IMG]http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss123/radic202/476S.jpg[/IMG][/image]

[image][IMG]http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss123/radic202/image001-10.jpg[/IMG][/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.539063E-02