How do you set 88 Flak for AT role? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Tech Support

gdsnake -> How do you set 88 Flak for AT role? (9/14/2012 2:58:54 AM)

I can not find a way to set my 88 Flak guns in AT mode during set-up. They are always in AA mode and I can't find any mention or method to set them up in the AT role. I can only do that after the game starts in the first turn. But I want to set them up defensively at the set-up. HOW?

planner 3 -> RE: How do you set 88 Flak for AT role? (9/14/2012 3:09:13 AM)

First you must buy the AA version of the 88 and select the AT version by using the SELECT switch Lower right of the nine buttons. The AT will not switch to AA. You must select switch before u move gun.

Josh -> RE: How do you set 88 Flak for AT role? (9/14/2012 2:45:41 PM)

I don't know what Robert is referring to because I don't think it's possible to change to AT *during* the setup phase, sure would be handy though.

planner 3 -> RE: How do you set 88 Flak for AT role? (9/14/2012 4:48:28 PM)

Can't change during the setup phase but you can on first turn.

gdsnake -> RE: How do you set 88 Flak for AT role? (9/14/2012 4:52:36 PM)

I was confused as well about the first response though I appreciate receiving a response. Thank you!

I am talking about the setup phase where you are placing your units on the map before the scenario begins. The "dual role" AA/AT guns are always in the AA role and I wish them to start in the AT role. I can find no way to setup my dual purpose guns in their AT role during setup.

We certainly need a way to implement this if it's not currently possible to set up dual purpose guns in either role.

So I guess it's officially a 'bug.'

Please fix the setup phase so dual purpose guns can be set up in either role.

planner 3 -> RE: How do you set 88 Flak for AT role? (9/14/2012 5:16:33 PM)

gdsnake I passed on your request/desire to the Slitherine Forum for the upcoming changes, what will come of it ? Who knows. Personally I find it a good idea.[:)][8D]

gdsnake -> RE: How do you set 88 Flak for AT role? (9/14/2012 5:30:04 PM)

Thanks, Planner.
I hope they fix it as I would love to set up some 88 AT positions in a few scenarios where you start as the defender against the Russian onslaughts.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.391602E-02