Frozen impassable hexside (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room

821Bobo -> Frozen impassable hexside (9/12/2012 4:37:46 PM)

On the last turn of Blizzard, my opponent moved through frozen impassable hex. Next turn it will be March and therefore snow(non-random weather). Will that hexside turn immediately into impassable again and axis units will be isolated or it will stay frozen/passable - melting slowly during the snow turns?

[image]http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/6277/krym.jpg[/image]

gingerbread -> RE: Frozen impassable hexside (9/12/2012 6:39:48 PM)

Blizzard and snow increases ice level, mud and clear decreases. See 22.1.1 and possibly some patch notes/changes.

821Bobo -> RE: Frozen impassable hexside (9/12/2012 7:16:12 PM)

I have tested it and it stays frozen in March. Well Crimea is lost. Firing squad is clearing their guns, someone will get shot. [sm=fighting0043.gif]

Pelton -> RE: Frozen impassable hexside (9/12/2012 7:40:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: 821Bobo

I have tested it and it stays frozen in March. Well Crimea is lost. Firing squad is clearing their guns, someone will get shot. [sm=fighting0043.gif]

Must be same General Hugh had, because GHC did same thing to him.

Probably you guys should get together and just have 1 firing squad for both. Saves on bullets [sm=character0229.gif]

Seminole -> RE: Frozen impassable hexside (9/12/2012 8:17:28 PM)

quote:

Blizzard and snow increases ice level, mud and clear decreases. See 22.1.1 and possibly some patch notes/changes.

Does anyone KNOW what ice level makes it impassable. Same opportunity exists in the Valdai Hills.

hfarrish -> RE: Frozen impassable hexside (9/12/2012 9:13:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pelton

quote:

ORIGINAL: 821Bobo

Must be same General Hugh had, because GHC did same thing to him.

Probably you guys should get together and just have 1 firing squad for both. Saves on bullets [sm=character0229.gif]

Yeah, I was pretty happy about all that. Probably the same general who had me and Bobo put all our Cav units with high mech leaders. He was punished by being sent to the Crimea, but clearly found out a way to screw that up too!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02