Andrew Loveridge -> Case Blue v1.03 Public Beta (9/11/2012 5:38:20 PM)
We have a new Beta version to check out. It can be found in the Members Club, and contains a number of improvements and bug fixes.
Edit - Revised installer in Members Club, fixing scenario bug mentioned by users.
v1.03 – Sept 11, 2012
- Made sure all TC are attached to OKH in all scenarios
- Changed OOB: One infantry regiment with half trucks and one infantry regiment with halftrack complement for Panzer Divisions and PzG Divisions.
- Changed mouse over for add subunits to be correct
- Increased highlighting of divisional parts and HQ subordinates and made hex highlight a bit more visible on snow hexes (have to start new scenario to see this)
- Prestige targets of AI no longer show up on map while you are looking at its moves
- Uranus scenario now has correct new transport ship settings as well (from v1.02)
- Ships passengers no longer lose AP when taking a shortcut and moving through a port hex without stopping there.
- 4 Coastal Garissons added for Germans in Odessa, Nikolaya and 2 in Crimea: Trappenjagd, Case Blue and Uranus
- Volume control added for background music and for sound effects in the preferences tab
- Artillery and Flak are more vulnerable in combat with infantry now. Staff is more vulnerable in combat with infantry and tanks now.
- Mentioned in mouse overs that combat and morale mod bonus for officer is not active if not at the lowest HQ level.
- Change wording of high command orders so its clear you have to hold a target also at the start of your turn.
- Set instace_challenge to filesize check (server & client) as well to avoid corrupt files sizes in the instance of issueing the challenge.
- Changed the algorithm for axis minor reinforcements so there will be some reinforcements always. But less if spirits are lower. This should ensure enough staff is actually coming in to build armies for your axis minor armies in the early campaign starts.
- Hungarian message for for own army control fixed
- Italian Air Corps and other Axis Minor air corps can get reinforcements delivered now (also in running games)
- Artemovsk double town bug fixed -> Woroshilowsk replaces most eastern Artermovsk.
- Auto-Recover from strange negative AP bug
- Recon does no longer destroy any completely empty units in the target hex.
- Remove the avoid card if Stalingrad or other town is already held.
- Called Tiflis -> Tiblissi on map and Charkow ->Kharkov
- Game now ignores case sensitivity in pbem++ username tests within the game (since the PBEM++ server isn’t case sensitive either)
- Fixed a bug with crash on enemy sea unit in FOW
- Fixed a bug with a crash if you cancelled move by clicking outside highlighted area and then would follow up with clicking hq link. Fixed a bug with the AI in final stages of defeat taking really long to process engineering moves.