Case Blue v1.03 Public Beta (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue

Andrew Loveridge -> Case Blue v1.03 Public Beta (9/11/2012 5:38:20 PM)

Hello all,

We have a new Beta version to check out. It can be found in the Members Club, and contains a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Edit - Revised installer in Members Club, fixing scenario bug mentioned by users.

v1.03 – Sept 11, 2012
Beta Update

Fixes and Improvements

• Made sure all TC are attached to OKH in all scenarios
    • Changed OOB: One infantry regiment with half trucks and one infantry regiment with halftrack complement for Panzer Divisions and PzG Divisions.
    • Changed mouse over for add subunits to be correct
    • Increased highlighting of divisional parts and HQ subordinates and made hex highlight a bit more visible on snow hexes (have to start new scenario to see this)
    • Prestige targets of AI no longer show up on map while you are looking at its moves
    • Uranus scenario now has correct new transport ship settings as well (from v1.02)
    • Ships passengers no longer lose AP when taking a shortcut and moving through a port hex without stopping there.
    • 4 Coastal Garissons added for Germans in Odessa, Nikolaya and 2 in Crimea: Trappenjagd, Case Blue and Uranus
    • Volume control added for background music and for sound effects in the preferences tab
    • Artillery and Flak are more vulnerable in combat with infantry now. Staff is more vulnerable in combat with infantry and tanks now.
    • Mentioned in mouse overs that combat and morale mod bonus for officer is not active if not at the lowest HQ level.
    • Change wording of high command orders so its clear you have to hold a target also at the start of your turn.
    • Set instace_challenge to filesize check (server & client) as well to avoid corrupt files sizes in the instance of issueing the challenge.
    • Changed the algorithm for axis minor reinforcements so there will be some reinforcements always. But less if spirits are lower. This should ensure enough staff is actually coming in to build armies for your axis minor armies in the early campaign starts.
    • Hungarian message for for own army control fixed
    • Italian Air Corps and other Axis Minor air corps can get reinforcements delivered now (also in running games)
    • Artemovsk double town bug fixed -> Woroshilowsk replaces most eastern Artermovsk.
    • Auto-Recover from strange negative AP bug
    • Recon does no longer destroy any completely empty units in the target hex.
    • Remove the avoid card if Stalingrad or other town is already held.
    • Called Tiflis -> Tiblissi on map and Charkow ->Kharkov
    • Game now ignores case sensitivity in pbem++ username tests within the game (since the PBEM++ server isn’t case sensitive either)
    • Fixed a bug with crash on enemy sea unit in FOW
    • Fixed a bug with a crash if you cancelled move by clicking outside highlighted area and then would follow up with clicking hq link. Fixed a bug with the AI in final stages of defeat taking really long to process engineering moves.

Treale -> RE: Case Blue v1.03 Public Beta (9/11/2012 6:41:41 PM)

Using 1.03 Beta I can't load the Uranus Short Campaign. It loads the Case Blue Short? All of the other load buttons seem to work OK...

Blind Sniper -> RE: Case Blue v1.03 Public Beta (9/11/2012 7:28:09 PM)

quote:

Artillery and Flak are more vulnerable in combat with infantry now. Staff is more vulnerable in combat with infantry and tanks now.

Maybe the most important fix in this beta [:)]

Treale -> RE: Case Blue v1.03 Public Beta (9/11/2012 8:14:57 PM)

I went in and used the Load Scenario Button. There are four 1st Panzer army campaigns. Only one works. There is a Trappenjagd, Case Blue Long, Uranus Long, and two Case Blue Short, but no Uranus Short?

rjh1971 -> RE: Case Blue v1.03 Public Beta (9/11/2012 8:34:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Treale

Using 1.03 Beta I can't load the Uranus Short Campaign. It loads the Case Blue Short? All of the other load buttons seem to work OK...

Yes, I have the same problem.

Blond_Knight -> RE: Case Blue v1.03 Public Beta (9/11/2012 9:28:18 PM)

Thats odd it works fine for me.

Treale -> RE: Case Blue v1.03 Public Beta (9/11/2012 9:37:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Blond_Knight

Thats odd it works fine for me.

Maybe I got a corrupted download?

Haudrauf1962 -> RE: Case Blue v1.03 Public Beta (9/11/2012 10:20:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Blind Sniper

quote:

Artillery and Flak are more vulnerable in combat with infantry now. Staff is more vulnerable in combat with infantry and tanks now.

Maybe the most important fix in this beta [:)]

not sure, 20 mm flak was used with devastating effect against infantry. The he munition has a killing radius of 4 m and more…

And I noticed that my 88 mm flaks are frequently casualties, although they were the best anti tank gun of the Wehrmacht...

Treale -> RE: Case Blue v1.03 Public Beta (9/11/2012 10:51:47 PM)

I downloaded the beta again and re-ran it. Same thing, no Uranus Short and four 1st Panzer Army Campaigns with one of them working!

Treale -> RE: Case Blue v1.03 Public Beta (9/12/2012 12:26:21 AM)

I uninstalled the game. I re-installed it and all patches. Still no Uranus Short. 1.03 beta kills the Uranus Short Campaign!

LiquidSky -> RE: Case Blue v1.03 Public Beta (9/12/2012 12:43:35 AM)

It seems that the file campaign3s.dc2 and campaign2s.dc2 are identical..both being Case Blue (Short)

Treale -> RE: Case Blue v1.03 Public Beta (9/12/2012 12:44:35 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: LiquidSky

It seems that the file campaign3s.dc2 and campaign2s.dc2 are identical..both being Case Blue (Short)

I knew something was wrong!!

Vic -> RE: Case Blue v1.03 Public Beta (9/12/2012 8:17:52 AM)

Thanks for spotting guys. I'll fix it asap.

best,
Vic

Andrew Loveridge -> RE: Case Blue v1.03 Public Beta (9/12/2012 4:32:48 PM)

Have put revised installer in the Members Club, all scenarios should be working now.

Andrew

stormbringer3 -> RE: Case Blue v1.03 Public Beta (9/18/2012 8:06:41 PM)

I've had multiple occasions where my Axis air attacks heve been intercepted by Soviet units labled bombers.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.757813E-02