Editing Scenarios/Campaigns (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Tech Support

AceDuceTrey -> Editing Scenarios/Campaigns (9/10/2012 5:30:56 PM)

I am trying to edit the units and core number of of specific scenarios and campaigns. Is it possible to bring up an existing scenario/campaign in the editor and then make changes? If so, how? I went into the editor but couldn't find any existing scenarios.

VPaulus -> RE: Editing Scenarios/Campaigns (9/10/2012 11:10:31 PM)

You can edit the scenarios by copying the scenarios files from Panzer Corps\Data to Documents\My Games\Panzer Corps\Scenario
Don't forget to copy both file types,.Pzscn and .Pzloc.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3174858

AceDuceTrey -> RE: Editing Scenarios/Campaigns (9/11/2012 4:23:01 PM)

Thanks, worked great[&o]!

AceDuceTrey -> RE: Editing Scenarios/Campaigns (9/12/2012 8:37:49 PM)

One more follow-up question: I went into the scenario editor and revised the Poland Campaign with a german '39 TOE Division (222recon, 2XPzII, engr, 4XInf, 37mmAT, 20mmAA, 2X105mm Arty, 150mm arty- all motorized); how do you name the units???? in the editor[&:]

AceDuceTrey -> RE: Editing Scenarios/Campaigns (9/14/2012 8:54:48 PM)

And another question: I edited the Poland scenario and saved it in place of the original. But when I go to the game it still has the original unit distribution. How do I import my edited version into the scenario/campaign?

VPaulus -> RE: Editing Scenarios/Campaigns (9/14/2012 9:51:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AceDuceTrey

And another question: I edited the Poland scenario and saved it in place of the original. But when I go to the game it still has the original unit distribution. How do I import my edited version into the scenario/campaign?

Copy back, both files, to Panzer Corps\Data.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI