Question regarding fonts (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

BigDuke66 -> Question regarding fonts (9/5/2012 6:28:05 PM)

Does anyone know a way to stronger outline the letters?

Also what is the max value used for the "weight" setting?

Also what fonts can be used if NOT using the Windows font option, I read they are "bitmaped" what ever that means I guess I can't use every font that Windows provides with the Windows Option set to Y.

Telumar -> RE: Question regarding fonts (9/6/2012 2:56:36 PM)

I am not sure what you mean with "stronger outline", but maybe use a bold font and/or increase font size?
quote:

Also what is the max value used for the "weight" setting?

No clue, but maybe it depends on the font used? I never used or tried values bigger than 900.

quote:

Also what fonts can be used if NOT using the Windows font option, I read they are "bitmaped" what ever that means I guess I can't use every font that Windows provides with the Windows Option set to Y.

You can use every font installed on your Windows with the Windows font option set to Y.

With the option set to N the game uses a graphic file to display letters. That graphic file, actually it's two files, is located in /Graphics: toawfont.bmp and toawboldfont.bmp. Hence the name "bitmapped" fonts.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02