Any WITP players who own War Plan Orange please read. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

kirk23 -> Any WITP players who own War Plan Orange please read. (9/2/2012 7:32:48 AM)

I'm looking for any players or ex players of War Plan Orange to leave positive or even negative feedback regarding possible update for this game?

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3172497 Link to War Plan Orange forum vote page.

Guys all feedback is more than welcome,even negative feedback towards improving WAR PLAN ORANGE further,I just feel it's worth saving because no other game at present time,covers the Pre-Dreadnought,Dreadnought era in this way and in such detail,this game is different to WITP & WITP AE because they are dealing with refighting history,this game is a what if situation,and since I have added the entire British Royal Navy to the game all with new art work,as well as the whole of the German High Seas Fleet,along with the French,Italian,Austrian & Soviet fleets,this game has never been in a better position for gamers wanting to create a great many what if scenarios of their own,that is really only limited by their own imaginations.

kirk23 -> RE: Any WITP players who own War Plan Orange please read. (9/2/2012 8:41:07 AM)

Here is a sample of the German High Seas Fleet that is available in game now!

[image]local://upfiles/36378/77AA8214251243F4B3FB872EAC877A2A.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02