How long to complete a turn.... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue

GBS -> How long to complete a turn.... (8/30/2012 3:31:06 PM)

I started Ritterkreig this morning (I use that instead of Case Blue because I like the unit colors) and played for two hours. I am not even close to being through with the turn[sm=scared0008.gif]. At this rate it will take me a year to play a year. How long does it take for an average turn?

bwheatley -> RE: How long to complete a turn.... (8/30/2012 3:48:55 PM)

I am not sure if ritterkreig is different other than colors but for stock case blue 1-2 hours on the first turn seems typical.

Keunert -> RE: How long to complete a turn.... (8/30/2012 3:51:03 PM)

it get's faster once the game is going. like five minutes faster.

SCAF -> RE: How long to complete a turn.... (8/30/2012 4:23:22 PM)

I jumped right into THE TRAPPENJAGD CAMPAIGN playing the Germans and am now on turn 5. Started of very cautious of the AI so I would overthink my moves somewhat which took anything from two to three hours per turn. Enjoying every second of it.

Blind Sniper -> RE: How long to complete a turn.... (8/30/2012 4:58:58 PM)

It depends which turn I'm playing, an average Case Blue turn is about 30 minutes.

Grotius -> RE: How long to complete a turn.... (8/30/2012 7:23:58 PM)

The first turn of Case Blue (vs the AI) took me 3 hours, but since then I'm down to about 1.5-2 hours per turn. I've gotten faster as I've grown more comfortable with the UI and grown more familiar with my order of battle. Still takes a while, though.

SCAF -> RE: How long to complete a turn.... (8/31/2012 5:48:11 PM)

After many hours of careful planning I managed to encircle three Soviet Armies in the Izium pocket on 26 May 1942 turn in THE TRAPPENJAGD CAMPAIGN. I might have bitten off more than I can chew here. Will history repeat itself, only time will tell?

[image]local://upfiles/37931/65958406D8DA4C3DA84BD45CE997C9C5.jpg[/image]

Bonners -> RE: How long to complete a turn.... (9/6/2012 8:24:39 PM)

As a new player I can attest to the above about both being ultra cautious and the length of time. I am about two hours into my first turn as the Axis on the full Case Blue campaign. I'm about a third of the way down the front. However it did take me an hour before I actually moved a unit in an attacking sense just making sure I had everything where I wanted it and had some vague understanding of where everything was. I may be some time, just had to move away from it for a few minutes to make sure I'm keeping the overall picture in view. I'm sure after a few plays it wont take quite so long to complete a turn as I'll get used to set ups.

redmarkus4 -> RE: How long to complete a turn.... (9/7/2012 3:59:29 PM)

In my PBEM games, excluding the first turn, I take about 40 minutes per turn (Uranus).

wallas -> RE: How long to complete a turn.... (9/19/2012 12:10:37 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GBS

At this rate it will take me a year to play a year. How long does it take for an average turn?

Hex war games are about patients and attention to detail. If you dont have these do not play them.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI