Andrew Loveridge -> DC Case Blue v1.02c Public Beta (8/20/2012 5:44:14 PM)
We have a new Beta version to check out. It can be found in the Members Club, and contains a number of improvements and fixes.
Edit - This has been updated to v1.02c beta, with many issues raised in the forums addressed.
v1.02c – August 22, 2012
- Fixed a bug with the AI in final stages of defeat taking really long to process engineering moves.
- Fixed a bug caused by playing a regime card in the middle of giving an attack order (like air attack).
- Fixed a bug with big map modus and switching back to small map modus using PgUp while in the middle of issuing an attack order.
- Fixed a bug with the 1st Panzer Army campaign where newly created units or empty units (by add (sub)unit) where not properly transferred to the next level.
- Changed the d100 dice throw for intercept algorithm, this should fix issue with too often too large amount of enemy interceptors or to often too little amount of interceptors.
- If by some freak accident the pbem++ file (or any savefile) is corrupt the game will exit more gracefully and actually tell you why it exits.
v1.02 Beta – August 13, 2012
- All scenarios now no longer allow playing an officer card on unit that has changed HQ in the current turn.
- For modding: When loading ZIP game will now display any readme.txt file contents to player and if a file has been written to the mods/ directory the game will advise the player to restart the game.
- For modding purposes: Regime Pen color is now not used for the natocounters and all text in the color is now correctly rendered in the Pen color. This should allow for modding really light counters and using black pen on top of them. If none of the rgb values of the Pen is above 128 then the text shadow is also dropped.
- Message text with Intelligence card reply improved and correct strategic position of enemy now given. (R)
- Renamed reinf group light tanks to light-med tanks to take away some confusion. So PzIIs, PzIIIs, Pz38s, Pz35s are reinfgroup ‘light-med’ and PzIVs are reinfgroup ‘medium’.
- Moved Hungarian Corps to Black Sea Coast in Case Blue Campaign Scenarios.
- Also moved a Security division in Uranus to the Black Sea Coast.
- Made cargoships and barges weaker and thus more easily destroyed (50% less hitpoints) as well as reducing the transport capacity of cargoships from 4 to 3 weight points per ship.
- Karl Gerat, 200 hp instead of 40
- Aircobra P39 graphic is now correct
- Endless battle bug in AI with naval attacks on port should be fixed.
- Alfredo Guzzioni combat bonus glitch fixed
- Arial Font issue with some systems missing arial is now solved. All Arial fonts are now loaded from internal font directory.
- Stated in intcp mouse over that only fighters will intercept also double checked that no bombers are actually intercepting by accident.
- There was an issue with the Germans getting told they have 1 minor order but not seeing any items in the list. This is fixed.
- When setting replacements to prio they got counted double in request stats. This glitch is fixed. Also a minor bug has been fixed with some units being allowed to request too many troops if they were very close to their full complement.
- X and T hotkey no longer cause a crash
- Fixed a bug where AI kept attacking a port hex until infinity
- Fixed a bug where the AIs Stavka unit got corrupted. This bug when it is found during a running game is fixed with this version on the fly.