Reserved loaction slots (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding

Buck Beach -> Reserved loaction slots (8/17/2012 5:48:07 PM)

The editor manual refers to location slots 2900 through 2999 as being reserved and are not to be used. Sooo, how bad will I screw up if I use them?[:D]

US87891 -> RE: Reserved loaction slots (8/17/2012 8:44:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Buck Beach
The editor manual refers to location slots 2900 through 2999 as being reserved and are not to be used. Sooo, how bad will I screw up if I use them?[:D]

Really, really, really bad, Buck Beach. There are hard coded slots that you don't want to mess with. Can't say why, just that you don't want to do it.

Matt

Buck Beach -> RE: Reserved loaction slots (8/18/2012 12:20:16 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: US87891

quote:

ORIGINAL: Buck Beach

Really, really, really bad, Buck Beach. There are hard coded slots that you don't want to mess with. Can't say why, just that you don't want to do it.

Matt

Thank you for replying. Was hoping to play with those and a few more.

Buck

PaxMondo -> RE: Reserved loaction slots (8/18/2012 3:19:04 AM)

I suspect, but do not know, that they are used for temporary units ... bit and pieces during transport etc.  DB has to have some place to put those ...

RevRick -> RE: Reserved loaction slots (8/19/2012 2:56:30 AM)

Thanks... I just checked... I have shoehorned a couple of (dozen) units into the game. Thankfully, I didn't use those spots...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.708984E-02