Air bombing in the mud? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support

Meanfcker -> Air bombing in the mud? (8/12/2012 4:52:13 AM)

Does anyone know how it is possible for aircraft to take off in the mud and bomb tiles that are covered in mud? My own fighters right beside the tanks that got hit couldnt provide air cover there because there was mud. There is mud from my front line to the far north in the map so my opponent is completely in the mud. How is this possible?
Meanfcker

Meanfcker -> RE: Air bombing in the mud? (8/12/2012 5:01:21 AM)

Never mind, I looked at the previous turn and found out that the snow left and and the mud came in for a very large area of the map all at once.

british exil -> RE: Air bombing in the mud? (8/12/2012 7:18:38 PM)

If I remember correctly aircraft can't fly when their airfield hex is in mud.

Airfields are viewed as grass field where fighter planes flew, mud and snow make it impossible to fly.

I your opponent is not in a mud hex he can still fly and you can only relay on Flak to defend your skies.

A bit of a pain, but if you keep an eye on the weather, you can react in time.

Mat

LazyBoy -> RE: Air bombing in the mud? (8/13/2012 3:31:10 AM)

Its my understanding that aircraft cant move across or attack a mud hex.

Twotribes -> RE: Air bombing in the mud? (8/15/2012 1:04:05 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: british exil

If I remember correctly aircraft can't fly when their airfield hex is in mud.

Airfields are viewed as grass field where fighter planes flew, mud and snow make it impossible to fly.

I your opponent is not in a mud hex he can still fly and you can only relay on Flak to defend your skies.

A bit of a pain, but if you keep an eye on the weather, you can react in time.

Mat

Air craft fly in snow turns. In current ATG you get a penalty just before mud and during snow turns. Can't remember if there is a penalty after mud in the spring.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI