tooltips (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

fulcrum28 -> tooltips (8/9/2012 10:14:35 AM)

in the new toop tips AP<AT<FORT values appear (which I think it indicates how much extra anti-personal, anti-tant and fortication scores you get if you move your units to that terrain). but what does SP stands for? spotting?

Oberst_Klink -> RE: tooltips (8/9/2012 10:21:56 AM)

Could you provide a screenshot? My guess is, SP for SuPply...

Klink, Oberst

fulcrum28 -> RE: tooltips (8/9/2012 1:01:42 PM)

thank you.i chekced and it is the supply info

Templer -> Adjust tooltip transparency (9/2/2012 8:35:23 PM)

The tooltip in-game help is too transparent.
Where and how can I change the transparency?

General Staff -> RE: Adjust tooltip transparency (9/2/2012 11:24:32 PM)

I believe it's the "ToolTipAlpha=" value in the 'Opart 3 Fonts.ini' file in your TOAW game directory, which can be set from 0-255 (0=Full Opacity, 255=None).

I'd advise backing up the file before making changes- to 'Opart 3 Fonts.bak' for example. Then test it to a value you like.

Templer -> RE: Adjust tooltip transparency (9/4/2012 8:03:37 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: General Staff

I believe it's the "ToolTipAlpha=" value in the 'Opart 3 Fonts.ini' file in your TOAW game directory, which can be set from 0-255 (0=Full Opacity, 255=None).

I'd advise backing up the file before making changes- to 'Opart 3 Fonts.bak' for example. Then test it to a value you like.

Thank you, that was it.
Maybe someone knows how and where to change the color of the font and the color of the background from the tooltip?

General Staff -> RE: Adjust tooltip transparency (9/4/2012 9:05:27 AM)

Sure. Attached is my 'Opart 3 Fonts.ini' file, where these values are saved. It's actually called 'Opart 3 Fonts (Commented).ini' because that's what it does and to keep it separate from the 'real' 'Opart 3 Fonts.ini' file used by the game. I had to rename it to a .txt file to get it to upload here, so the first thing you'll need to do is rename it back after download to give it an .ini extension.

You might want to compare your 'real' file to this one. The ToolTip variables/parameters are under the [Colors] section at top. You can play around with these to your heart's (or eyes') content. There are threads about this around the TOAW Forum here.

You can also do the same with 'Opart 3.ini' (game parameters/variables) but that's another story...

Hope this helps.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.367188E-02