Cool Olympic support song (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Neilster -> Cool Olympic support song (8/4/2012 2:12:52 PM)

This is the South Korean Olympic support song by PSY. This is how it should be done. It's great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpYq1lSce1U

His track Gangnam Style has an hilarious video that has gone viral too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

Cheers, Neilster

Josh -> RE: Cool Olympic support song (8/4/2012 4:50:56 PM)

You're right, it's great. I won't ask you how you managed to find it... but I thoroughly enjoyed both, especially the last one. Never ever thought I would come to like a South Korean popband.
Every year I pick a "revelation" of the year band, just for the fun of it ofcourse, one rule is that it has to be "different" from what I'm used to, the band has to introduce me to a "new" style so to speak. In 2010 that was; "Die Antwoord" a South African band. This guy is a contender for 2012 for sure.

Neilster -> RE: Cool Olympic support song (8/4/2012 5:06:23 PM)

Yeah man. The Koreans are taking over the music world. By the way, I dated a girl called Marlies from Assen when she was in Australia. We're still really good friends. An absolutely gorgeous, lovely, tall, slim, blonde-ish advertisement for the Netherlands [;)] More please [:D]

Cheers, Neilster

Josh -> RE: Cool Olympic support song (8/4/2012 6:04:36 PM)

Hmm have lived ten years in Assen, nice little place. Maybe I even met her who knows?
Well I have family in Oz too, my niece lives there... somewhere... big place ain't it? Or so I've heard.

Neilster -> RE: Cool Olympic support song (8/4/2012 6:11:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Josh

Hmm have lived ten years in Assen, nice little place. Maybe I even met her who knows?
Well I have family in Oz too, my niece lives there... somewhere... big place ain't it? Or so I've heard.

Yup. It's big man.

Cheers, Neilster

british exil -> RE: Cool Olympic support song (8/4/2012 6:29:13 PM)

Can't watch any of them here in Germany. The Gema won't release the vid of rather the soundtrack.

It is a pain.

Mat

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02