French Version? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Empire in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

Capt Cliff -> French Version? (8/1/2012 3:37:51 PM)

Is there any plans to patch the game and make a French version? This is a game about Napoleon and should increase your customer base.

pzgndr -> RE: French Version? (8/8/2012 1:24:25 PM)

AFAIK there are no plans to create a French version. I've been updating the game manual and I have no plans to make a French translation, if and when Marshall ever gets back to working on the v1.09 patch, which seems to be up in the air for the time being. [&:]

That said, it's still possible for someone to create French language versions of the editable text files located in the \Data\programtext directory and perhaps edit the GUI graphics. Someone who is fluent in French and knows what they're doing with the files could probably knock it out in a week or so and then share it as a mod?

Marshall Ellis -> RE: French Version? (7/17/2013 5:15:46 PM)

I'm open to this BUT I'm not sure we have the resources to convert to French? I barely know English LOL!

gazfun -> RE: French Version? (7/17/2013 10:40:03 PM)

Humm Marshall, there are some good translator programs around, like google translaters etc that can help

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.320313E-02