Modding galaxy generator? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Design and Modding

Tyrador -> Modding galaxy generator? (7/30/2012 12:41:53 PM)

After playing a lot of games in spiral galaxy maps, I found that habitable planet placement (Continental and Marshy swamp)is a very dumb and nonsensical! That is because they are not spread out property and are in close packs.
Is there any way to change that?

Quadro7F -> RE: Modding galaxy generator? (7/30/2012 1:02:03 PM)

This is good question. Also i would want to know, is it possible to make more, than 1400+ stars on map and make the size of the map much bigger, like 2-3 times at least?

ehsumrell1 -> RE: Modding galaxy generator? (7/30/2012 1:08:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tyrador

After playing a lot of games in spiral galaxy maps, I found that habitable planet placement (Continental and Marshy swamp)is a very dumb and nonsensical! That is because they are not spread out property and are in close packs.
Is there any way to change that?

Only by using the in-game editor I'm afraid Tyrador. [:(]

ehsumrell1 -> RE: Modding galaxy generator? (7/30/2012 1:09:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Quadro7F

This is good question. Also i would want to know, is it possible to make more, than 1400+ stars on map and make the size of the map much bigger, like 2-3 times at least?

Not at this time, it is hard coded. But could be possible in a future expansion. Elliot has increased the map size once before. Put your request in the Master Wishlist thread. [:)]

Quadro7F -> RE: Modding galaxy generator? (7/30/2012 1:41:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ehsumrell1
Not at this time, it is hard coded. But could be possible in a future expansion. Elliot has increased the map size once before. Put your request in the Master Wishlist thread. [:)]

Roger that. Thanks for answer. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02