Game Crash when creating Emergency Units (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support

balto -> Game Crash when creating Emergency Units (7/20/2012 1:28:45 AM)

I took off work today and have been playing Kharkov all day.

Anyway, I decided that in my next round, I will try those Emergency unit cards.

I tried it twice in a row and it crashed when the head guy (I already forgot his name) made an Emergency Unit. I restarted both times. So on my third try, the OKH guy made one. But then I got Paulus to make one and it crashed.

A white error window pops up and it says something like "Out of Bounds.., " or something like that.

This is terrible. Has anyone else tried Emergency units?

krupp_88mm -> RE: Game Crash when creating Emergency Units (7/20/2012 2:13:32 AM)

indeed calling in units with pp at anyplace besides the OKH, will cause a game crash for me.. solution.. dont call in units anywhere besides OKH lol.

Vic -> RE: Game Crash when creating Emergency Units (7/20/2012 7:05:39 AM)

Thanks very much for reporting this.

Have to squash this bug. Please (both) email me a savefile to vic@xs4all.nl from which this is repeatable.

Please state which HQ i should play the card from. (you do mean the 'emergency troops' card of Paulus and Halder right?)

Best,
Vic

balto -> RE: Game Crash when creating Emergency Units (7/20/2012 7:51:26 AM)

OMG, been playing for about 18 hours, I need some sleep. The crash did not happen again after it happened three times. If it happens again, I will save it. And yes, it was the Emergency Troop cards.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.605225E-02