Campaign German opponent needed (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Opponents Wanted

jjdenver -> Campaign German opponent needed (7/18/2012 10:23:35 PM)

Hi,

I am not very good with the system but I'm interested in starting a game as SU - trappenjagd, case blue - either are ok. If you are a wiz with the system then don't bother as you'll drub me I'm sure. But if you're new-ish or intermediate level then let me know and we can fire a game up. I'd hope the game will go to conclusion so I get a chance to counterattack as SU in the latter half of the game.

Thanks

****EDIT: Still looking. 1 opponent surrendered on turn 2. The next is not doing turns. So another opponent would be appreciated.****

balto -> RE: Campaign German opponent needed (7/22/2012 1:57:46 AM)

It is Saturday night. I sent you an IM. Ready whenever you are.

I am not exactly sure how the PBEM+ works. I just read that I think we have to register which I will do (if that is how it works).

balto -> RE: Campaign German opponent needed (7/22/2012 2:09:09 AM)

I was just playing around with the PBEM++. You do have to register a name, email, password. Pretty easy. Then there are buttons for scenarios, but none of them say Trappenjagd. NO FEAR, I went into the brower button and clicked on the first campaign and that was it.

Isokron -> RE: Campaign German opponent needed (8/4/2012 5:30:50 PM)

Are you still looking for an opponent? This is the first game in the series i have played and so far I have played Voronezh once as each side and about 15 turns for each side on the case blue scenario. So now I would like to try case blue against a human. I used to play quite a bit of Dominions3 mp so I should have the determination to stick around for a long pbem game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI