Unable to download 1.00b update (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support

aspqrz -> Unable to download 1.00b update (7/17/2012 2:08:51 AM)

As it says in the header.

Use the automatic update feature. Detects that there *is* an update, and then wants to download handle ... but, after a minute or so, stops and tells me it is unable to initiate FTP.

<edit>

On the other hand, I restarted the program and tried it again, and, voila! It downloaded perfectly ... and speedily ... evidently a momentary glitch (FTP server overloaded with all the purchasers downloading the update at once, of course [:D])

Phil McGregor

Erik Rutins -> RE: Unable to download 1.00b update (7/17/2012 4:15:08 AM)

Hi Phil,

That sounds like your firewall may be blocking the automatic update. Are you able to download the update directly from here:

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/434/downloads/

Regards,

- Erik

aspqrz -> RE: Unable to download 1.00b update (7/17/2012 7:40:59 AM)

Seems to have been only momentary ... closing the program down completely while searching for the download on the Matrix Website and then opening it and trying it again seemed to work ... so, either a momentary glitch with the program at my end, fixed by restarting, or a momentary glitch with the ftp at either end, fixed by waiting or restarting ... who knows?

Computers ... can't live with 'em etc. [8|]

Thanks for the speedy response anyway.

Phil

hafer -> RE: Unable to download 1.00b update (7/17/2012 11:47:40 AM)

Release notes for the patch?

Vic -> RE: Unable to download 1.00b update (7/17/2012 3:26:11 PM)

Hi hafer,

The patch fixes an issue with some replacement troops (those that can serve dual purposes like acting as Light AT guns and Medium AT guns at the same time) not being distributed as they should.

best,
Vic

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02