end battle stats (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Achtung Panzer Operation Star >> Tech Support

**budd** -> end battle stats (7/8/2012 4:25:33 AM)

I know this has been posted, but thought i throw mine up.I cant seem to figure out how to imbed pics over at graviteam's forum.
Only one exchange of shots during this battle, my at gun took out a marder i believe it was. No infantry action what so ever.

[image]local://upfiles/32191/7E5A0055243643C28092727E5361C928.jpg[/image]

GBS -> RE: end battle stats (7/8/2012 11:01:41 AM)

This new stats screen was introduced with the last patch. I remember it working at first and making much more sence. I wonder if an uninstall and reinstall of the patch would restore it?
I also coulsn't put a screenshot up at Graviteeam's site but I did put one like this up yesterday at SimHQ's forum directed at Andrey as he visits there sometime. Just 43 views and no replys as of this morning.

**budd** -> RE: end battle stats (7/8/2012 4:20:09 PM)

if you try the uninstall reinstall thing and it works let us know. I really dont want to mess with anything as i'm all updated and have addons and district updates installed and im playing error free so far.[:D]

GBS -> RE: end battle stats (7/9/2012 3:08:28 PM)

Well, I didn't do the uninstall/reinstall but the end of battle stats is working now. The columns and rows are lining up properly now. I don't know.....[sm=dizzy.gif]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02