colors.bmp (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

junk2drive -> colors.bmp (7/2/2012 2:48:06 AM)

Is the colors.bmp where the game gets the outlines for the highlight around your units when you select and for the organizational tree?

If so, is it 8 bit?

If so, can it be changed to something higher?

Crossroads -> RE: colors.bmp (7/2/2012 9:43:11 AM)

Are you asking about the highlight pattern itself, or where the highlight pattern's colour is coming from?

Former, there are corresponding *.bit files for each units *.bmp : U01234.bmp <-> U01234.bit

Latter, I have no idea, as I recall the outlines in these bit files are grey, but they appear light green in the game?

Typing from the work, so do not have the game files in front of me :)

Warhorse -> RE: colors.bmp (7/2/2012 10:29:41 AM)

Hey Paul, I think that is just for where the game gets it;s colors, originally. The .bit files are indeed where the hightlite comes from for each unit. They are a b/w 1 bit file, the colors.bmp are an 8 bit. Haven't tried to change any of that.

4rakbtl32 -> RE: colors.bmp (7/2/2012 12:47:13 PM)

I have removed the colors.bmp. Then start the editor, the unit outline when you select a unit whas black. I think this colors.bmp is for the selecting color and the other stuff of that.

junk2drive -> RE: colors.bmp (7/2/2012 1:37:40 PM)

Thanks guys. I know that the bit files are the outline. I'll try changing the color bmp to 24 bit.

junk2drive -> RE: colors.bmp (7/3/2012 4:52:10 AM)

Works fine in windows but I don't think it looks any different. I was trying to fix the linux problem. Instead of the outline, I get a square of color with an open outline inside. Probably the outline .bit files need to be changed to 24 bit. Too large a project for me.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02