Sealion Bug? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris >> Tech Support

WilliePete -> Sealion Bug? (6/20/2012 3:56:08 AM)

With Case Blue's release coming hopefully soon, I have become interested in DC again. I decided to give Sealion a try since I have yet to play it.

I might be misunderstanding something here, but it in the manual under section 17.6.3 - Intercept Level, it states that "Normally(intercept level) starts at 10. With German air superiority variant in effect, however, it starts at 5." The German air superiority variant is not listed among the other nine Sealion variants in the manual though. It's also not an option in game. I don't know if this changes during campaign play or not, nevertheless it still is not listed as a variant option in the manual.

Is this a legit bug or am I missing something?

Vic -> RE: Sealion Bug? (6/20/2012 4:30:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: WilliePete

With Case Blue's release coming hopefully soon, I have become interested in DC again. I decided to give Sealion a try since I have yet to play it.

I might be misunderstanding something here, but it in the manual under section 17.6.3 - Intercept Level, it states that "Normally(intercept level) starts at 10. With German air superiority variant in effect, however, it starts at 5." The German air superiority variant is not listed among the other nine Sealion variants in the manual though. It's also not an option in game. I don't know if this changes during campaign play or not, nevertheless it still is not listed as a variant option in the manual.

Is this a legit bug or am I missing something?

If you arrive at Sealion playing the campaign game you could have played the air superiority card in the campaign room.

best,
Vic

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.499939E-02