Anyone have a saved solo game to share? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Empire in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

gcbisset -> Anyone have a saved solo game to share? (6/14/2012 3:14:29 PM)

I just bought EIA and would like to get into the play right away, avoiding the setup phase if possible (Ill master that some day). Actually, that wouldnt be a bad idea for the EIA, include one ready to go upon downloading.

Does anyone have a saved solo game that starts at turn 1, or an early turn they could share?

Id prefer a fairly historical setup, but am interested in anything you have.
Ive installed Bill's custom campaign as well.

You can send to gcbisset@gmail.com.

Ill be using EIA for solo miniatures.

Thanks!

George

pzgndr -> RE: Anyone have a saved solo game to share? (6/14/2012 4:20:58 PM)

You can easily load a saved setup during your setup phase and then advance into Turn 1. Are you looking for something more or just get an idea of what to do? You can also set AAR mode to watch all of your opponent's moves, including AI, so that's a good way to get a feel for the opening turns.

gcbisset -> RE: Anyone have a saved solo game to share? (6/14/2012 4:28:15 PM)

Yes, a saved setup would be great. I dont know if it would have to be for a solo game, but I think it would have to be.

OK, I just found the default and alternate setups in your Custom Campaign. Thanks for that! Having to do/load a setup before playing is a little different from most games. Id still like one for the 1812 campaign for France if anyone has one!

Thanks!

George

pzgndr -> RE: Anyone have a saved solo game to share? (6/14/2012 4:29:45 PM)

The saved setups are already there, just use them. Enjoy!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI