Saving a multiplayer game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series

Hollywood -> Saving a multiplayer game (6/11/2012 8:27:06 PM)

I'm sorry if this question / point has been posted already, but I could not find in the threads.

Is there really no way to save a game while you are in mid-move when playing multiplayer? My brother and I are in the midst of a couple of fun games currently via pbem, but it's ridiculous that neither of us can save a turn until we are done. These turns are taking an hour plus to navigate the logistics of a large game (which is fun), but having to do a turn all in one sitting is really ridiculous or are we missing something in terms of the ability to save a turn?

ernieschwitz -> RE: Saving a multiplayer game (6/11/2012 8:40:45 PM)

If you chose to play with anti-PBEM Cheat on, you cannot save a game in progress, except at the end of turn. This is so you cannot cheat and reload and redo actions, until you get the result you want. However if you did not do this, then you can save any time you want... just go to the computer icon, and a menu with a save option will appear.

Hollywood -> RE: Saving a multiplayer game (6/11/2012 9:02:50 PM)

Ernie - much appreciate the response. Now we just need to figure out if we trust one another ;)

Thanks again.

Hollywood -> RE: Saving a multiplayer game (6/12/2012 3:24:31 PM)

One quick clarification for others new to PBEM play: set PBEM anti-cheat to OFF, but set PW = ON, this will allow you to save turns mid-turn (and finish later), but allow security between turns so you won't see each others map/data accidentally.

Good luck and have fun.

Jeffrey H. -> RE: Saving a multiplayer game (6/12/2012 8:16:04 PM)

Not sure but I think someone once posted a method to cheat a PBEM game even with the anti-cheat turned on. It involved multiple simultaneous sessions.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.367188E-02