Editor question from newbie (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series

Tom_Kirk1980 -> Editor question from newbie (6/11/2012 3:50:24 PM)

Hi all,

I've just got a copy of ATG and am looking forward to getting to grips with the editor using the scenario design guides on the community site (simple scenario design lessons 101 and 102).

One quick question, however: Having scanned both the guides and the editor itself, the editor seems slightly different to that used in the original lessons. I am presuming that this is because the editor has been updated since the Gold version of AT was released. Is this correct, and can anyone tell me if the community guides are still basically compatible with the editor as it stands?

For info, my current edition of ATG is fully up to date.

Thanks!

ernieschwitz -> RE: Editor question from newbie (6/11/2012 7:40:50 PM)

Yes, the editor changed alittle (and some places alot) from AT:WW2 to ATG. Itīs still basically the same editor though. I had no trouble adapting from the old one to the new one, despite no new guides being made.

Tom_Kirk1980 -> RE: Editor question from newbie (6/14/2012 4:55:29 PM)

OK, thanks very much indeed for confirming. The section where you create peoples looked a bit different at first glance, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. Looking forward to having a first crack at it this weekend.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI