Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Iain McNeil -> Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (6/11/2012 11:10:53 AM)

Hi guys,

we've had a number of queries so just wanted to clarify that Matrix will be publishing Strategic War in Europe from Wastelands Interactive.

However we are working on a new improved manual, nice box and working with Wastelands to ensure its as polished and bug free a game as possible before we release. This means we will not be releasing yet and have a few more weeks of tidy up to do before it will be available.

Obviously we'd like you to wait and buy from us and will be trying to make it worth your while :)

Cheers

Iain

mbar -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (6/11/2012 12:52:46 PM)

Obviously we will happily wait[:)]

LarryP -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (6/11/2012 2:43:36 PM)

I didn't think that Matrix was going to sell this game, so I just bought it for $15 at GamersGate.

rogo727 -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (6/11/2012 5:23:02 PM)

That's good news! I will wait.

parusski -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (6/11/2012 6:21:15 PM)

quote:

Strategic War in Europe

I will wait, but I do not see how u can make it much better than 15 bucks.[;)]

doomtrader -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (6/11/2012 10:01:18 PM)

In the meantime, you can:
read the reviews
http://forum.wastelands-interactive.com/showthread.php?6675-Previews-and-Reviews
(the list will be constantly updated),
discuss the game at the forum
http://forum.wastelands-interactive.com/forumdisplay.php?371-Strategic-War-in-Europe ,
or see the videos from the game
http://www.youtube.com/user/WastelandsDevChannel

wodin -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (6/11/2012 10:18:44 PM)

Very positive response so far. Looks like a winner.

parusski -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (6/11/2012 10:35:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

Very positive response so far. Looks like a winner.

Yep, one more game in what my wife calls "Steiner's crack stack". I own so many board and wargames that I could make a fortune selling them.

rosseau -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (6/12/2012 1:21:25 AM)

Yeah, too many games. I pre-ordered at $11.74. But it could wind up dirt cheap in a few months somewhere else like Storm Over the Pacific did.

But so far, it's mighty fun!

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (6/12/2012 2:32:05 AM)

Love it! [:D]

Yep, one more game in what my wife calls "Steiner's crack stack".
[/quote]

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (6/12/2012 3:51:29 AM)

Titan, you still play that naval war game with the dated graphics? The name escapes me. Was it something youd recommend?

Having a hard time waiting to purchase Strategic War in Europe.

mo reb

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (6/12/2012 4:17:18 AM)

Yep playing it off and on...I think your thinking of Steam and Iron. Not a bad game if you can get by the graphics. Its from NWS.
quote:

ORIGINAL: Missouri_Rebel

Titan, you still play that naval war game with the dated graphics? The name escapes me. Was it something youd recommend?

Having a hard time waiting to purchase Strategic War in Europe.

mo reb

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (6/12/2012 4:35:37 AM)

Yeah, that was it. TBH, the graphics grew on me. Glad to see it has some shelf life.

doomtrader -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (6/14/2012 3:06:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Titanwarrior89

Yep playing it off and on...I think your thinking of Steam and Iron. Not a bad game if you can get by the graphics. Its from NWS.

Do not try to autotranslate this title :)

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (6/18/2012 7:19:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: doomtrader

quote:

ORIGINAL: Titanwarrior89

Do not try to autotranslate this title :)

Why? What does it translate to? Help us out here Doom.

mo reb

doomtrader -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (6/18/2012 8:47:31 PM)

If you autotranslate it to polish you end up with:
couple of people and iron for clothes

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (6/18/2012 8:58:15 PM)

quote:

lol. That's pretty funny. BTW, I wish Matrix would hurry up and release Strategic War in Europe. I have some good ole American dollars to spend. Looks like a fine game.

mo reb

parusski -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (6/18/2012 9:07:36 PM)

quote:

I would pay for that/

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (6/18/2012 10:12:14 PM)

Really[:D]
quote:

pzgndr -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (7/27/2012 1:42:46 PM)

Any news on this?

Iain McNeil -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (7/27/2012 2:46:06 PM)

I have a potential GM and we're working on the installer. Manual is laid out and ready to go. So nearly there! It should be the next release after Afrika Korps.

radic202 -> RE: Matrix to Publish Wastelands Strategic War in Europe (7/28/2012 1:09:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: LarryP

I didn't think that Matrix was going to sell this game, so I just bought it for $15 at GamersGate.

I did the exact same thing!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI