Beta Tester Recruitment Question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris

WilliePete -> Beta Tester Recruitment Question (6/6/2012 7:48:38 PM)

Vic, anyone, please let us know if this is already happening or not. I'm interested, but haven't heard anything since I signed up two weeks ago... I'm pretty excited about the game and would love to add my input. Thanks!

Vic -> RE: Beta Tester Recruitment Question (6/7/2012 12:18:32 PM)

Hi Willie,

If you haven't heared anything back you were probably not picked by Matrix/Slitherine.
Sorry. There was only limited number of slots available.

However release is getting close.

Kind regards,
Vic

WilliePete -> RE: Beta Tester Recruitment Question (6/7/2012 8:20:17 PM)

I appreciate the reply, Vic! No problem, but I have to admit I feel like a kid again anticpitaing this awsome game. Good clean fun! Can you at least post some new screenies for the fans? Love to see some screens of the German/Soviet armor art.

WilliePete -> RE: Beta Tester Recruitment Question (6/18/2012 9:55:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vic

Hi Willie,

If you haven't heared anything back you were probably not picked by Matrix/Slitherine.
Sorry. There was only limited number of slots available.

However release is getting close.

Kind regards,
Vic

Vic, it's hard to believe but it's already been over a month since Ian posted about beta testers. At the risk of being annoying - sorry, I'm just a loyal fan after all ;) , is Case Blue close to release? I'm very anxious to get my hands on this game and the waiting is killing me! The anniversary of Case Blue is coming up next week on June 28th!

By the way, will the game editor ship with Case Blue or will it be patched in at a later date? Also, will the editor focus just on making new maps/games for the Case Blue time period or will we be able to create a game for the west front, ect.?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02