Andrew Loveridge -> New revised Conflict of Heroes Beta Update v1.5 (5/29/2012 8:01:00 PM)
One last Beta Update is in the Members Club before making it official. It includes a couple more improvements and fixes, as listed below. Give it a try, and let us know how it works for you.
v1.5 beta – June 6th, 2012
- Added preference for "Brown Height Shading." Note that this preference may not take effect until the game is reloaded.
- Possible fix for 'F' key to fire during bonus move bug.
- Possible fix for load button enabled when unit is immobilized bug.
- Possible fix for transparent map issue.
- Changed font in game news.
v1.4 beta – June 1st, 2012
- Group pivot cost is now 1 AP.
- Group hiding now properly hides all valid members of the group.
- Added Pz38t to Monsters (including tutorial version)
- Added terrain sculpting controls to the editor.
- Enter "sculpting mode" from the Terrain menu. Use left and right mouse buttons to raise and lower terrain in a hex.
- Added hot keys ">" and "<" to raise and lower terrain respectively.
- Use "Editor | Rebuild Height" to smooth the terrain heights.
v1.3 beta – May 25th, 2012
- PageUp/Down should work for top-down camera.
- Firing should not work during bonus move.
- Tutorials should clear when exiting scenario early.
- Fixed crash bug.
- Now can’t load two units onto one unit.
- Fixed extra action card and CAP bugs when loading save from within the game.
- Shouldn’t get VPs for destroying own units.
- Group should stay selected in the middle of move when left-clicking on ground.
- Fixed Group hiding and pivot.
- APC should be tracked not wheeled. (May not be changed in all firefights.)
- Buttons should not press when interface is hidden.
- Fixed Multiplayer save game directory error on certain machines.
- Seeding random number generator from clock.
- Added check box to allow game to play system beep whenever a player posts a new chat message in lobby.
- Added preference to allow all units to be displayed above all scenery models.
- Now positioning carried units atop the unit carrying them (chit view).
- Extra 1d6 APs card now gives APs to all units in group. However it adds them as if from CAPs, so these APs are lost if the group is disbanded.
- Group activating a unit will now add the unit carried or the carrier unit to the group
Interface now shows name of carried unit on the unit tooltip.
- Added some missing damage types (including Berserk).
- In tutorial scenarios the AI no longer receives extra units or CAPs regardless of difficulty settings.