Request for combat resolution presentation (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue

sandman2575 -> Request for combat resolution presentation (5/20/2012 5:14:55 PM)

Vic, are you giving any thought to improving the 'combat resolution' presentation? I see from the screenshots it looks identical to DC Warsaw to Paris. (Would love to see this improved for Warsaw to Paris as well!)

I can't be the only one who finds it *very* hard to make out the numbers/hash markers indicating #of units involved and those destroyed. For destroyed, the red against dark gray background is just needlessly hard to read -- and they're just too small. At the very least, could you make these numbers larger (or provide an option to make them larger -- and i mean like 2X larger!). It would also be cool if the names (or abbreviations) of the units could appear underneath the silhouettes -- it can be hard to tell the difference between the Pz1 vs. Pz2 silhouettes, for example. Or perhaps, give a mouse-over tooltip to display unit type.

I have almost no complaints about DC -- one of my favorite strategy titles by far -- but this is one of them. It would just improve the experience a lot to be able to read everything on the combat resolution screen more easily. I know space is a consideration for cramming a lot of units into a small space, but there just has to be a better way to make the combat results presentation more readable.

rjh1971 -> RE: Request for combat resolution presentation (5/29/2012 2:32:43 PM)

I do agree, an improvement in combat reports would be great new. I even like better combat reports in ATG.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.300049E-02