Unn Pirates Strategy Guidance (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Armada 2526 Series

gergling -> Unn Pirates Strategy Guidance (5/16/2012 4:43:24 PM)

Hi Guys,

Having experimented, I am certain I have no idea how to play the Unn Pirates.

As I understand it you start with 3 fleets each consisting of an ark, 3 sabres and a base, so you can start 3 colonies for various things.

Presumably I can make up most of my ship costs by mining, but with a total population of 3 on separate planets, the population growth will be minimal so I clearly need to find other methods of income.

- Am I correct I should be approaching other races to extort money and technology? If so, how should I go about this? Going to war against the hoon yon, threatening them, then extorting them didn't work at all, and I had no space marines to occupy a planet.
- Should I be trying to grow the population? If so how? The population will not grow in less than about 30 turns and 20 after that if I'm lucky (these are optimistic guesses).

Please let me know if there's something I'm missing.

Thanks.

martok -> RE: Unn Pirates Strategy Guidance (5/21/2012 9:03:30 AM)

Welcome gergling!

Unfortunately, I'm not sure how much advice you'll get on playing the Unn Pirates, as I know of very few folks who have played as them. (Their play-style lends them to experiencing a "feast or famine" phenomenon.)

That being said, however, you'll be much more likely to get a useful response if you post in the game's main forums, located here. Good luck! [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02