Rate The Scenarios (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series

tgb -> Rate The Scenarios (5/9/2012 8:41:11 PM)

It would be nice if someone with board game or beta testing experience would post a list of scenarios by difficulty. After the three tutorials, which is best suited to a total noob like myself?

major.pain -> RE: Rate The Scenarios (5/9/2012 9:43:32 PM)

Dont know about scenario difficulty but unit difficulty yes, those immortal Russian T26Bs have been destroying my Panzer III and IVs in the Monster scenario, even there armoured cars are making my Panzers nervous. I am hoping i get some Panthers or Tigers soon as things are not looking well [:@]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Rate The Scenarios (5/9/2012 9:47:04 PM)

The Monsters scenario is one of the hardest ones for the Germans to win. Don't be disappointed if it takes you a while to master that one.

major.pain -> RE: Rate The Scenarios (5/9/2012 9:53:31 PM)

I am not disapointed at all far from it, just a little shellshocked after banging my head against a steel wall for the last hour. Good stuff.

tgb -> RE: Rate The Scenarios (5/9/2012 10:08:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

The Monsters scenario is one of the hardest ones for the Germans to win. Don't be disappointed if it takes you a while to master that one.

Why use it as part of the tutorial?

Erik Rutins -> RE: Rate The Scenarios (5/9/2012 10:12:44 PM)

School of hard knocks. [;)]

It's just useful for teaching some of the tactics you need in order to overcome scenarios like that. Once you understand the use of smoke, group fire, good use of CAPs and LOS you should be able to win. Also because Eric chose it. [8D]

I still find that scenario very challenging, in all honesty. It's a very hard one for the Germans.

Regards,

- Erik

Pawsy -> RE: Rate The Scenarios (5/9/2012 10:43:50 PM)

smoke is your friend ;-)

Finding group moves fire the hardest to understand

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02